Do you have a knack for experimental performance? Have you ever wished to become involved with collaborative art projects? Are you looking for a party?
We are always excited to meet new friends, donors, and artists to join our family as we explore and discover the many mediums that allow us to express our artistic endeavors. Below are a few highlights of what we have been doing and institutions we have worked with since our inception just over five years ago.
- Our first National Endowment for the Arts Grant for our work with Reclaimed Timber focusing on housing displacement
- Three theater incubators at A Red Orchid Theatre and University of Chicago’s Gray Center Laboratory
- Numerous community engagement concerts at Chicagoland libraries and parks
- Five cross country tours to Seattle, Baltimore, Washington D.C., University of Missouri, and Truman State University
- A weeklong residency at the American Theater Company’s CORE Program
- A Joseph Jefferson Award Nomination for Best Sound Design in a Midsize Theater
- A Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events Grant to fund the creation of four new works to be performed in Chicago train stations
- An invitation to perform at the Percussive Arts Society International Convention in San Antonio, Texas
As a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization, weappreciate your consideration in making a tax-deductible donation to support beyond this point. Donations can be made online or through the mail using the information below.